Sunday, March 20, 2016

Bubbles for Giulia

 Happy Sunday everyone!

It's my day again and today I have a green creation to share with you all since this is our green week, isn't it?!!
 
♥♥♥ 
 
I created a card for a little girl called Giulia who turned seven a few days ago.
Since we are talking about a girl, I "had" to add a little touch of pink to this lovely Mo's character :) but during her birthday party, I found out that her bedroom is green, so the card was just perfect for her!
 


♥ ♥ ♥
 
I fell in love with the new Pion Design Collection, "Easter Greetings" and I used them again for this week's card, they are so delicate and romantic....

 


(Image: Mo Manning - Bubbles Girl)


♥ ♥ ♥

I layered several pieces of papers to create my card and I made a pocket on the back where I put a memory note from the 12x12 memory notes paper...it's a pity that I forgot to take a pic of the back before giving my card to Giulia!
On the memory note, I wrote our wishes and all her little friends wrote their signature.
 
I added laces, pearls, some little flowers and a little piece of seam binding as embellishments.


(Image: Mo Manning - Bubbles Girl)
  
♥ ♥ ♥
 
I hope she loved it!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by,
 
Hugs,
Franz.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment