Monday, December 7, 2015

Jogging along



Hello Everyone,

I hope you all had a good weekend. I've been a busy bee, look who has joined our family this weekend :)


Meet little Jaxx, he is just the most adorable Bichon Frise puppy and is settling in just fine.  He is just so adorable.

OK so onto my card.  This is a commissioned card using papers from Maja Design

Below is the floral display using 30mm, 20mm Roses, Rose Buds, Carnation, flower spray 


.
I added a tag, tied with cord.


I added a tag with the word "happy" and again tied with cord.




I have added tulle to the bottom of the card.





I had to make a birthday card for my niece but she's a plain Jane girl and I find these plain cards difficult but I thought the lollipop card would suit the bill.  I placed a prima cupcake in the centre as Claire loves cupcakes so this was actually the perfect card for her :)



This is my last post before Christmas so I would like to thank you all for your comments throughout the year and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest



3 comments:

  1. Wow Tracy, stunning card and lollipop ind beautiful colours. I like the dies and flower arrangement.
    Hugs Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant makes and what a cute pup he's fab Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty creatzions
    cuter pupy
    have a nice day
    hugs
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete