Monday, October 19, 2015

Glistening Season

Hello Everyone,

The theme this week for us girls at Live and Love Crafts is Pion Design's "Glistening Season" and I have to say the collection is just so pretty.  I have chosen a blue palette today, as you know blue is my favourite colour.

The base of the car was made using the Pion Design Palette Blue VI and I also stamped the Pinstriped Poinsetta onto it also and embossed using white embossing powder.


I used the Pion Design By the River 6x6 sheet as I really wanted the wintery scene to be visible.

I added double row pearls along the bottom.

The image is also by Pion Design from the Grandma's Attic Christmas Joy sheet and just perfect for the Car .  I positioned it so the steering wheel is in the right place with the full image visible when the card is opened.


I added diecut holly leaves using the Pion Grey I from Pion Design's Palette.  I love how these match the papers.

I tied bells to the poinsetta at the bottom thread with natural hemp cord.




Hope you like it :)

Tracy


Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment: