Monday, August 10, 2015

The Holly and the Ivy

Hi Everyone,

We have a theme this week set by Sandy as "Holiday" and although I am jetting off this week to Las Vegas, yayyyyy, I have associated Holidays with my favourtie cards of the year, yep, "Christmas".

I have used the new Pion Design Christmas in Norway collection, soon to be in store.  I have used the new Dutch Doobadoo Shape Art Tear Drop for the base along with Pion Design's Palette in Green III - PD6120.

The gorgeous image is from the new Grandma's Attic Christmas Greetings sheet PD1314 and as these aren't in store yet, I couldn't link to them, so please keep note of the names of the papers so you are armed and ready for their arrival.


I have added gorgeous lace at the bottom and a little inbetween the layers at the top.

I have used the green pallete to diecut the holly leaves and added , flower spray and red ponegranites.




I wanted to ensure the beautiful image was visible from the paper and the little Christmas Greetings sentiment.


I added the matching border to the centre of the lace.


Hope you like it.

Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest



3 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! The images are so lovely especially the little girl and the card design is wonderful. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beautiful beautiful. I would love to experience a Vintage White Christmas, my Pa would tell me stories of his childhood Christmases in Norway they always sounded so good.. 😆 We live in Australia and have only ever had hot ones

    ReplyDelete