Sunday, March 23, 2014

Leo

Hi everyone, Tinchy here..
As you know this week is all about Shabby Chic..
And here's my sweet Leo Tilda..


I've decided to use some Pion Design papers this time..
These are all from the Flower Frames Collection..
The Roseus sheet is the one with the most beautiful pattern if you ask me..


The image is coloured with Distress Inks..
I use both the ink pads and reinkers..
The gorgeous ornate corner is a resin piece from the Prima Shabby Chic Treasures..
And I just had to use some Shabby Seam Binding..


 Take a look at this beautiful heart shaped doily.. 
Isn't it fantastic?
There's a lot of Crackle Paint and Gesso all over this card..
And of course there are tons of pearls too..


Here are just some of the gorgeous flowers I've used.. They are all WOC flowers except for the pink Poppy, the wonderful Chrysantemum and the rolled rose I made myself..
There are also some Flower Sprays and Frosted Berries here..
The ''Samsara'' Lace is one of my favourites..


That's it for today..
I really hope you enjoyed..
If you have some questions click HERE and leave me a comment..
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Tinchy


2 comments: