Saturday, September 14, 2013

Wild Roses Wedding

Hello everybody :o) Elin here with some gorgeous LLC stuff to show off!
It's the one week we have all been waiting for, it's time to play with Wild Orchild Crafts flowers:
Well to be honest, I have been playing with a lot more then just the flowers from Sandy's store.
She got so much lovely stuff these days, I have to lock up my wallet soon... just look at all the gorgeous laces!?!
The large lace used here, is named "Lace "Alençon"" and is one of my absolute favorites in the store. The word strips says:
"Love is the only thing that grows if you share it with others."
That is so true... My love for these yummy flowers and decorations grows for each time the LLC store shares them with me LOL

Wild Roses is one of my new favorite flowers, even if they are a bit bigger then what I normally use. The flower stems and sweatheart blossoms are a real treat too:
I found the perfect charm for a wedding card too, and if you didn't know: There are LOADS of yummy charms in the LLC store.
Thank you for stopping by guys, and don't forget to join in on our challenge this month:

Hugs & Kisses
Elin
Challenge #15 Inspiration Collage
Challenge #15 Inspiration Collage

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh my goodies Elin, this card is sooooo beautiful! I love every detail and embellies! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredibly gorgeous Elin!!!!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete