Monday, September 9, 2013

Gardener Gayle


Hi Everyone,

It's Monday again and I'm back with the new theme for the week, which this week is a strong favourite with the DT, Wild Orchid Crafts.  I'm sure you are all aware by now that Live and Love Crafts are now stocking Wild Orchid Crafts and they compliment your cards beautifully.

I have used the Saturated Canary image Gardener Gayle as I thought she was perfect to go with the WOC flowers. I have coloured her up with distress inks.


I have used two papers by Maja Design, Vintage Summer Basics, 1923, and Shall We Have Coffee, Flowers on the table.  I cut out the little seed packet from the PionDesign Vintage Garden Flax 6x6 sheet, love those little packets, and I added a key charm.  (This is the door key as Gayle was planting in the front garden and didn't want to let the dog out so had to close the door behind her, hehehe).


I have used a variety of Wild Orchid Craft flowers, all links below, and added a gorgeous resin bird cage by Melissa Frances, just love these resin pieces.  The gorgeous lace is again the Empress Alexandra, and you know by now that this is my favourite lace at the moment, I say that as Sandy is always getting in gorgeous laces that it's so difficult not to like them, especially as I luvvvvv my laces.


I have added Shabby White frantage around the image and some rose fragments and Aged Rose on the butterflies.  The 6mm pearls were also treated to some shabby white frantage before adding to the centre of the butterflies.  All edges have been distressed and I have added walnut stain using the blending tool.

Be sure to pop by tomorrow for Tina's gorgeous creation.



Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments: