Sunday, September 15, 2013

Farewell our Sweet Shabby Chic Princess

Hi Everyone,
It’s Sandy here…if you’ve visited earlier this morning, you’ve already seen DT Member Louise’s post,  informing that she’s stepping down from the team. If not, please click HERE  to view her last gorgeous card for LLC.    

It always breaks my heart a little when a Design Team member is departing; with Louise being Swedish just like myself, even more so. It’s a bit like losing a soul mate on the team. However; I’m not the only one who’s going to miss her greatly; all the LLC DT girls will and that’s why we have prepared a little surprise for Louise today!

If you visit this blog regularly, or you follow LLC on Facebook or/and Instagram, I bet you haven’t missed out on what Louise’s favourite colour is…

….that’s right… PINK it is!!!

Naturally our tribute to Louise had to be a PINK one.  I wanted to do something a little bit different this time and Eulanda came up with the idea of a card slide.


So if you feel like indulging into some PINK BONANZA this Sunday, please hop along and check out the gorgeous card and projects that will soon be landing in Louise’s mailbox.  Please note that this is not a blog hop; we don’t have a specific order and the DT members haven’t linked their posts, but you can refer to this list:
The DT members are saying their goodbyes on their personal blogs, but I would nonetheless like to highlight some of Louise’s amazing cards and projects, created during the 9 months she’s been a member of the LLC Design Team:



 



If you would like to see more of Louise's work for LLC, please click HERE.

Sorry Louise for stealing your thunder on the day you’ve posted your last LLC card...
We hope you forgive us though, because this is really ABOUT YOU, FOR YOU and because WE CARE.

Lots of love,
Sandy, Alyce, Becky, Elin, Eulanda, Tina & Tracy



9 comments:

  1. Ohhh Louise... this is so sad that you leave this gorgeous DT. I+m a really big fan of your creations. ♥ But I understand you descition!

    Have a wonderful and stunning time with your little darlings! ;0) Thanks so much for your gorgeous inspirations!

    Big Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Diana!
      We might have found a solution at least regarding where I should sit crafting. We have an outside storage area that we might be able to rebuild so that it fits my needs. Its such a HUGE decision to give it all up and just sell everything. That would be horrid! I have no idea when this will be though so its to tough to hold on to my DT positions. I cant ask them all to wait for little old me ;) lol

      Your words means so much! And they go right back at you! You are one of my greatest inspirations and I utterly adore your work!
      I hope I will see you around blog land :)

      Lots of love!

      Delete
  2. A beautiful choice of card to honour Louise, her creations are stunning. Sorry to see her moving on. I hope she has lots of fun and laughter with her beautiful Daughters.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Suzi!

      Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy life to reply here. And thank you ever so much for your amazing choice of words! I truly appreciate it! And I cannot wait to spend more time with my kids ;)

      Biggest of hugs!

      Delete
  3. This truly is so sad news!
    I will miss Louise´s gorgeous creations and her kind and friendly personality very much.
    And as always Sandy, your kind words about Louise made tears falling from my eyes :) You always manage to write so beautifully ♥ .

    I want to wish you Louise all the best in the future and I hope we will see you and your beautiful creations some day! ♥

    hugs, Karita

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh! I just don't know what to say?
    I had never expected this. I know you are all so considerate and caring friends and for you all to take the time out of your busy schedules to make this beautiful tribute for me is just unbelievably amazing! I was thinking you guys would do something awesome for me because it just wouldn't be like you all if you hadn't ;) lol! But this!!?
    OMGOSH...you are all such tremendous friends and I will miss being with you sooooo much! I seriously cant believe I had to do this even though I know in my heart it is right!
    I just want you all to know I appreciate these BEYOND ADORABLE creations you all did to honor me! I had tears in my eyes (good tears! ;)) as I read all of your posts!
    Im so happy there is blog land and I know friends like you just don't disappear on me and I will terrorize you all to see your beautiful work!

    Sandra, thank you for believing in my ability! Without you and your gorge products I would never have become the shabby princess :) You're not just the bestest boss, you are a truly stunning friend!

    Teamies: thank you for all the chats, the laughs, the tips and tricks, the suggestions and advice. Without you all, I would be nothing.

    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo gonna miss Louise's gorgeous creations, its so sad to see her & I wish her all the very best.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also meant to add that these show how totally UBER talented Louise is, I could sit & stare at them all day long..........

    I work outside in a summer house that hubster converted to a craft room, it can be hard being away from the family but I do it at quiet moments & all my colouring I do in our home.

    Take care Louise mmwah xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh I really will miss you on this blog Louise! I wish you all the best at home with your husband and girls and hopefully we will see your creations later on in the future. And your teammies are great! Sooooo sweet to do this for you and you can feel the friendship between you all! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete