Sunday, August 11, 2013

Pure happiness!


Hi there LLC friends and followers! 
It's finally Sunday again and my, (Louise), turn to host. This week we have been inspired by a song and it's not just any song it's "What a wonderful world".
You can listen to it here: 


Isn't that a lovely version of this amazing song?! The lyrics are so beautiful I think. As I listen to it I always get a feeling of happiness so I chose to work with the Tilda image I find to be most happy looking. She´s taking a leap into the air because she cant stand still ;) 

I colored her with my Copics and what do you know, my hands automatically went for the lilac markers ;) lol! 

Around her I´ve used some shabby white frantage and as I can be pretty literal about things in my crafty life I was turning my LLC box up and down looking for a charm I knew I had and thought would work really good with this theme. It's called earth but heck, I can call it the world if I want. I also knew I had to once again work with the amazing vintage lilac patterned papers from Pion Design. They were part of the "Alma's sewing room collection".

As always you can find all the products I've worked with at the end of this posting. Before I head off I want to show you some close ups: 







Thank you so much for being here with me today!
Be sure to come back tomorrow when Tracy is back to dazzle you all with her amazing creation.
Love

7 comments:

  1. Meget sødt kort, det udstråler "lykke og livsglæde" knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Louise love your design and papers
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. So sweet. Nice colors.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Louise, this is gorgeous. Love the colours and wonderful details.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and LOVE the rendition of this song...xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card - such pretty colours, and she's a delight, leaping for joy!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete