Sunday, March 3, 2013

You're a pearl


Good morning LLC lovers!  
My word, one week flies by! Its me, Louise. Our weekly theme is PEARLS. If you haven't looked at the beyond gorge creations made by my teamies throughout the week I really think you should. As always theres a little bit for everybody. Magnolia, vintage and shabby chic all rolled up into one amazing week of posts. A little reminder also about our monthly challenge for March, a nice, easy one - its Easter. We would love it if you joined in! 

Back to my card. I have actually used Violets times two on here. The image is a lovely Saturated Canary named Vintage Violet and I inked her with my Copics. The papers are soooo scrummy and of course they are Pion Design, called Violet. 

The alphabet stickers says "You are a pearl" in Swedish and I don't think you say that in english, right? Well, its almost the same as your: "You are a gem". You use it for someone that holds a special place in your heart and I thought it really fitted with our weekly theme ;) 

To apply for a dt assignment with the Live and Love Crafts' Store and Sandy sure is the best choice I made in my life craft wise - man, she stores some AMAZING decos! ;) lol! Its so easy to make cards now. The Poppies I have applied amongst the flowers are so stunning and has quickly become a fav flower. Sandy stocks them in amazing colors such as white, pink, lilac and teal.  I have a better close up of the flowers beneath.
You will find the links to all the beautiful decos Ive used on my creation at the bottom of this posting. 


Look at those beyond lush poppies on top! 





I hope you like what i made :) Don't miss out on stopping by tomorrow, Im sure my lovely teamie Tracy will dazzle you with something amazing! 
Thanks for looking! Love, 

8 comments:

  1. Bellissima card, mi piace miltissimo come hai colorato il timbro....fantastici i dettagli
    Ciao da Ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the sweet image so beautifully coloured and those flowers are stunning, just Beautiful!
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card in such sweet colours, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. woowww
    i just buy some stuff in the store

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in awe! Beautiful coloring and a Gorgeous creation! "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card... loving the colours :)

    ReplyDelete