Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Christmas In September

Hi everyone, Becky here today with a card. This week we're showing you charms, I got my DT package off Sandy last week and I couldn't wait to play with the gorgeous things she had sent me.



I've used my Distress Markers to colour up Dancing Tilda With Stars, and used Crystal Glamour Dust on her wings and Gold Glamour Dust on the stars. The papers are from the new Silent Night from Pion Design, I've used Church 12 x 12  and Church 6 x 6, the edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz Distress Tool then machine sewn onto some Bazzill Bling which has been distressed using Walnut Stain.


The roses are from my stash, but the White Magnolia Shabby Chic Tinsel Dahlia is from LLC, the rolled roses are from Kort and Godt, I toned the blue one down a tad using some Gesso. I never throw any bits out, the bits of Jute Fabric that I pulled off to make my berries card last week I've used to fasten two Silver Jingle Bells so that they dangle nicely. The holly leaves have been cut using a Tim Holtz die.



The two Rose Organza Trim roses are some more saved stash, I knew I'd find a place for them, lol.



I've used Tilda Lace doohickey. I've tucked a Melissa Frances Mini Paper Bag and Tag behind Tilda and fastened a Snowflake Charm on using Storm Clouds Shabby Seam Binding.


There's also two White Vintage Pearl Brads, and some Cheesecloth, phew ;)


Hugs

Becky xx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card Becky.
    I love these papers!
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card lovely!!
    love all the gorgeous embellies, and your fab design!
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Becky. Everything is so well put together.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh becky, you amaze me every time with your creativity <3 Thank you for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous card, Becky! Love your soft style with all the fab details! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, it's too cute Becky! Love EVERY detail!

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete