Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Apologies...

Good Morning Everyone,
Sandy here; oh do I feel much better today after a good night's sleep! Yesterday, having worked through the whole night to get everything ready for going live with the website, I was in a zombie state walking around here packing the first orders. :-)


Unfortunately yesterday I had some reports that the site was very slow, and for this I'd like to sincerely apologize. I do take this very seriously; I like to surf the net with speed myself and in my opinion there's nothing worse than a slow website.

I got on the phone to the hosting provider straight away yesterday and we've also done some changes to the website in order to speed things up. We will monitor the situation very closely, and if it continues to be unbearably slow, we will have to switch hosting provider. This would imply though taking the website offline for a few days while we migrate it to the new provider's server, so as you can imagine, this is something I'd really like to avoid, but if it has to be, it has to be.

We do need your help though; if you're experiencing that the site is very slow, please do let me know so that we can put things right. Likewise if you visited us yesterday and have now noticed an improvement in speed, also please let me know so that I know that we're on the right track!

Thanks & Have a Great Day!

Sandy
E-mail me at: info(at)liveandlovecrafts(dot)com     








4 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy,
    Just had my first shopping spree at your fabby shop! Thanks for stocking all the lovely maja papers xxxx
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy,
    I was supposed to be waiting until payday (tomorrow) to buy from you, but things just kept jumping in my basket, lol. Thanks for putting all of my favourite things in one place, and it seemed to be working quick enough for me :)
    Hugs,
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hon

    Not been to the shop yet..... but your blog is very slow to load for some reason... think it may be because of the background. I'm using google chrome, which is generally fast.. but the first time I clicked on you it totally refused, then the second time, it was just extremely slow.

    Now.... I'm off to the shop!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy,
    Thank you for my goodies, what fantastic service!!
    And thanks so much for my gift and sample xxx
    Will be back for sure. xxx
    melly.

    ReplyDelete